Sunday, January 24, 2010

French Mex/Evil Man/Butter Lane

Sooo we ventured over to a delightful restaurant on 10th and A, and now of course I can't remember the name but one of you will help me out. It was French/Mexican, and I'm not sure where the French really came in, but it was indeed delicious. I had the Shrimp Saute without the chile because I am a wussy. The sangria also looked good but I surprisingly restrained due to an evening of impending homework. We then proceeded a block over to Butter Lane, where we were followed by a scary homeless man who cackled at us from a very near distance. As much as it should creep me out I can't stop laughing when I think of it because I initially thought the laughter was coming from Scarlet and Rebecca. Anyhow, Butter Lane was incredible and about ten times better than Magnolia. There, I said it. But it's true! Try the banana and cream cheese and you will not be disappointed....that's all for now, ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment